MDF Slatpanels in many sizes and colours provide the ultimate versatility in your retail environment. Manufactured from medium density fibreboard Slatwall is a grooved panel installed to walls or used in mid-floor displays. Extensively used in retail store environments, but also used in homes, garages, studies, laundry rooms etc.
- Maximise & complement your store display area.
- Full range of melamine colours and woodgrains.
- Veneers or powder coated painted finishes, subject to order.
- Wide range of Slatwall accessories in metal and acrylic to display your merchandise.
All of our slatpanels and slatwalls are ‘cut to size’ and ready to be hung. Our 1.2m square slatwall panels are superbly packed 2 per carton with full EPE corner protection to protect them in transit and during re-distribution, which minimises transport costs as well.
Facts you need to know about MDF
RDC know the difference between low grade and high grade quality MDF.
We only supply slatwall display panels based on high quality E1 MDF, periodically batch tested by SGS, one of the worlds leading inspection and authentication bodies. www.sgs.com
Our slatwall panels are tested against known and accepted European standards:
- EN 323 - Density EN 324‐1 - Thickness & tolerance
- EN 324‐ 1 & 2 - Length/width tolerance
- EN 322 - Moisture content
- EN 319 - Dry perpendicular traction
- EN 310 - Bending strength for all direction
- EN 310 - Elasticity for all direction
- EN 120 - Formaldehyde level
- EN 438 - Resistance to scratching
Extraction processes throughout manufacture ensure our MDF panels meet European environmental standards.
Slatpanels, Slatwalls and Slatwall Display products from RDC
Light Oak Slatpanel - 1.2m (H) x 2.4m (W)
Maple Slatpanel - 1.2m (H) x 2.4m (W)
Mirror Acrylic Slatpanel - 1.2m (H) x 2.4m (W)
MDF RAW Slatpanel - 1.2m (H) x 2.4m (W)