RDC web prices are very competitively prices. There are no quantity breaks on the web site; everyone gets the same competitive prices! We do have special offers from time to time. We endeavour to keep all prices accurate, but we reserve the right to charge the price ruling at the time of dispatch. We will always inform you of a change in price before dispatching your goods.
Your order will be processed within one working day of receipt, subject to the order being received before 11am. Products in stock can take up to 3 working days to be delivered to UK mainland excluding the Highlands of Scotland, which may take longer and are subject to delivery prices being quoted on a 'case by case' basis. You will be advised by e-mail, or telephone, if items are out of stock and/or there is a problem with your order.
We endeavour to use the most competitive carrier for you order and delivery address. Deliveries are made between 9am to 6pm – unfortunately, we are unable to specify a precise delivery time for pallet movements, but we can offer timed deliveries on small consignments up to 35 Kg.
- We require a signature for all deliveries.
- Please ensure someone is available to accept and unload the delivery – any re-deliveries will incur further charges.
- We will email or call you on dispatch to ensure you are ready for the delivery.
- Please provide a contact number and full postal address including post code, as well as noting any delivery restrictions during checkout, this is especially important if your delivery address is unusual or difficult to find.
- Next Day Delivery - Costs available upon request.
- Goods with a value of over £1,000 excluding VAT in one single transaction will be delivered FREE to any address in England and Wales.
For UK deliveries we ensure Slatpanels are adequately packed for inland transport. To meet re-handling conditions of export loads we package your product appropriately for shipping, and for this there is an increased charge of £20.00 per 30 panels or part thereof loaded to an oversize pallet. An oversize pallet is classed as being larger than a standard Euro pallet.
DELIVERY CHARGES FOR SLATTED PANELS
- 2.4m x 1.2m Panels need to be palletised on what is commonly called an ‘oversize’ pallet I.E. 2 x standard pallets. Please note we are unable to load more than 40 panels to one ‘oversize’ pallet.
- For panel sizes of 1.2m x 1.2m these are provided two panels per carton and therefore can be shipped as individual cartons. The maximum loading of 1.2m x 1.2m panels to a pallet is 30 panels or 15 cartons.
The delivery charge for your order is calculated as the goods are collected in your shopping cart. Any fittings or accessories added to your order can be accommodated on the same pallet without incurring an increased charge, providing they do not exceed the weight loading limitations of the pallet.
Standard Pallet Size & Maximum Weight:
Max weight - 1250kg
Pallet size - 1.2m (L) x 1.2m (W) x 1.8m (H)
Oversize Pallet Size & Maximum Weight:
Max weight - 1750 Kg
Pallet Size - 2.4m (L) x 1.2m (W) x 1.8m (H)
1.2m x 1.2m Panel: 16.8 Kg
2.4m x 1.2m Panel: 33.9 Kg
Plain Panel Weights & Sizes
1.22m x 2.44m: 39.0 Kg
We do not deliver to addresses outside of mainland UK. Goods are sold to customers outside of mainland UK based on a customer collection service ONLY.
We can deliver directly to any customer from our factories in China, subject to FCL (Full Container Load) orders and prices are available on request.
MINIMUM ORDER DELIVERY
We do operate a minimum order value, which is £100.00 excluding VAT.